Saturday, August 21, 2010

Retirement Benefits Package - a small project that I did in office..



I had done a Retirement Benefits Package for my offiice. Please check this link out to take a look at my project.. though it's a small one.. still, hope u'll like it..http://retbenefitshomepage.zymichost.com/ I used PHP/MySql which was basically set up on a standalone server in my machine. Since it was LAN-connected, all branches of my company over the country could access it. But I was thinking of making a repository for the whole lot of thing in a web. Then I started looking for free php web-hosting and found Zymichost which did the wonder! It provides you with the following details:


DetailsSpecifications
Disk space: 5000MB
Control Panel: ZHCP
Number of Accounts: Unlimited (u can host as many websites with us as you like)
File Manager/FTP Access: Allows Upload, edit, rename, and delete files instead of using FTP
PHP: Ver 5.2.12 (latest one)
MySQL Database: Accepts a total of 3 MySQL database accounts
SQLBuddy: Allows advanced MySQL database management with all advanced query set-up
Sub-Domains: Allows a range of choices such as 99k.org, zxq.net, zymichost.com
TLD Domain: Allows u to use your own domain on their hosting
My overall rating : GOOD








Here are some snapshots of my project..






Homepage 

Form for Gratuity Calculation
Form for Monetary Compensation Calculation
Editable Gridview of Database (allows CRUD operation: Create/Read/Update/Delete)

Administrator's Homepage

Different Report Generation

Hope u've liked my small work.. I wish one day I'll develop my own website and host it without any cost in Zymic. It's of great help to provide such a helping hand to all budding developers. Thanks Zymic!! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment